• Non-graduate teachers who need to enhance their academic and professional qualifications.
• GCE AL (or equivalent) qualified students who aspire to accept teaching as their future career.
Triple Accredited Status of Horizon Campus and its courses
Only private institute to offer UGC and Ministry of Higher Education Ministry accredited Bachelor of Education (Hons) degree in Sri Lanka
International recognition of degrees offered by Horizon Campus due to its membership in the Association of Commonwealth Universities
Lateral entry /exits according to Sri Lanka Qualification Framework
Horizon Campus has its own International School for internship
Course leadership by veteran Professor of Education
Special emphasis on communication, leadership and soft skills development
Visa and immigration guidance and support
Modern hostel and accommodation facilities
Free transport from a radius of 30 Km from the campus
Sporting facilities; Swimming, Athletics, Soccer, Basketball, Netball, Cricket, Tennis and Table Tennis
Friendly and very hospitable atmosphere
Great destination for leisure and culture
Three passes in GCE (A/L) or its equivalent.
• Lateral entry /exits according to Sri Lanka Qualification Framework
• 28 compulsory courses that includes Research Methods and Dissertation
• 2 Electives from a pool of 11 modules
• Teaching Practice of 10 weeks in the school of your choice
• Highly qualified and experienced panel of lecturers
Progress to further study at post graduate level in Education and Teaching
Graduate Teacher at Govt, Pvt or International schools