Overview of the Degree Program
Throughout the world businesses are seeking professionals with the skills to manage one of their most valuable resources: people. Horizon Campus BSc BM (HRM) degree allows you to study human resource management (HRM) leading to careers in human resources management, human capital development and training and development. As a student of BSc HRM degree you’ll develop analytical, quantitative, computing and other transferable skills required by employers as well as a mature understanding of the modern economy, the nature of business and the role HRM can play within it.
Internship Details / List of organizations
• MAS Holdings / Silueta - Apparel Industry
• Brandix - Apparel Industry
• Heyleys Agriculture Holdings Ltd.- Agriculture Exports
• CIC Holdings PLC - Paints, Chemicals & Cosmetics
• Sampath Bank PLC - Banking
• David Peiris Motor Company Ltd - Automobile manufacturing and sales
• CBL Foods (Pvt) Ltd - Food processing
• Epic Lanka - Software
Contact us on 0711 174 174 for further unit enrolment advice.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ( HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT)