Mr. Medhisha Pasan Gunawardena
Lecturer, Faculty of Science, Horizon Campus, Malabe
B.Sc. (Special) Hons. Environment Conservation and Management, M.Sc. Integrated Water Resources Management, M.Sc. (Reading) Environmental Science.
- Life Member, Wildlife and Nature Protection Society of Sri Lanka.
- Scientific Committee Member at Green World Trust, Sri Lanka.
- Scientific Advisory Committee Member at Mangrove Rehabilitation Project, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
- Advisory Board Member at IRU Landscaping and Garden Services, Sri Lanka.
- Former Naturalist , Horticulturist and Head, Department of Horticulture, Aliya Resort and Spa, Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
Medhisha Pasan Gunawardena has specialized in Environment Conservation and Management and Water Resources Management for his undergraduate and postgraduate studies respectively. Currently he is reading for another Masters on Environmental Sciences. At present he is employed as a lecturer on Environment Science at Faculty of Science, Horizon Campus, Sri Lanka and involved in many research on water resources management, biodiversity and conservation. Furthermore, he is serving as an adviser and consultant on nature based tourism in several organizations in Sri Lanka. Apart from that he is engaged in many community based projects and volunteer work related to conservation and management.